Tuesday, February 27, 2007

We really are just good friends after all:)

Greetings my fair bloggers!

Time has passed me by and i feel as though i've been hit by a bus and reversed over numerous times! But i'm loving life and managing to keep my upper lids from closing, before i dwell into an unconscious state of sleep!

I'm going o firstly elaborate a little bit further on my weekend.
As i mentioned in my previous post, we graced the drivers of the A1 grand Prix with our presence and support, sold burgers until we were dripping with the very sweat secreted by the glands of our skin and answered questions on camera until our cheeks were burning with shame! Man i think we brought Spur's name down:)

The evenings concluded the day with a dinner at Butcher's Block on Saterday night and sundowners on the deck of Joe kools on Sunday evening.
After escaping and dodging the Durban traffic at approximately 6:00pm we headed back to Roxy's house.
I then rounded off the evening with a dinner at Butcher's Block with the presence of my extended family. I approach the doors of Butcher's Block with slops, a skirt, sunglasses and all-not elegant at all! To my amusement, many of the family members commented on my basted tan. I however believe otherwise and question whether or not the glow of my skin was really a tan or merely a mask of dirt, from the races. A good day's appetite was well sufficed by a tender chicken breast smothered in a Cambembert and bacon sauce, complemented by a side dish of veg. The dinner was flushed down with my new favourite- Savannah Lite with a slice of lemon.
Lazy Lizzard was to be our next destination after the dinner (Roxy had attended a 21st and plans were to meet at Lazy's afterwards)
Slight alterations to the plan- we headed on home instead as our bodies were not coping with our mental capacity at this time of the evening!

Sunday evening, as mentioned before was spent on the deck of Joe Kools with a Cosmopolitan in one hand as the waves crashed against the piers of Durbans beach front.
The evening was beautiful and the air was fresh.
Two friends met up with Roxy and myself at Joe Kools- Anton and his friend Bryan.
The evening was spent just chilling at Joe's and ended off with a couple of dances on the dance floor of Joe kools. The crowd was good and the vibe was awesome!
Thank goodness Joe's is casual on a Sunday evening as i couldn't bear to wear heels after the long hours of standing!

We didn't end up leaving too late, knowing we had been up since like 6:00 and hadn't been home since. Varsity ended up being a little more than interesting on Monday morning, with the amounts of vitamins and tonics i swigged down.

So you thinking.... What's news right? Been waiting all this time to find out what this blog is all about? Here we go:

Remember my 'potentially-hot-friend' ? Well, we kinda ended up chatting about everything.
It had been a while since we had heard from each other via sms or whatever it may be.
We discussed where we sorta stand with each other and the conclsion is that we both decided we're gonna just be really good friends. i'm really stoked about this, as i never intended for anything more whatsoever. Ok ya, so i had a little bit of doubts and questions where our friendship was going etc but it's cool it's all cleared up now.

What makes the situation amusing though is that HE thought i had intentions for something more. That's how it came up. So obviously i'm like 'hang on buddy'. (I didn't say that but it was going through my head).
I nearly drove off the road when he replied to my first sms telling me how he's not up for a relationship at the moment but he thinks i'm an amazin and beautiful girl.
I'm like, who said anything about a relationship? Anyway.. we were both very honest witheach other and i told him i'm really not up for a relationship and that i'm happy we both feel the same way. I also apologized for making him think i had other intentions than just being a friend:) Haha.. so now we just really good friends (as we always were though). He's such a player though:) You don't even want to read some of the smses we send to each other:)
Well, we still do that and we still comfortable with each other, but now we know that it's othing more than friends:)
Typical rugby player.... goes straight to the head... or shall i say.... typical MALE:)
Remember i kept on writing in my previous posts of how i was concerned he may get the wrong impression?!?
Anyway, we probably gonna do coffee soon, which will be better than the usual 'club' environment, where we can't hear four words from each other.

My ex? Well, he still keeps initiating the smses and out of courtesy i respond, cause i'm not playing any games or anything and at least he still puts in the effort hey.
At the moment i'm enjoying life and love being single!

Anyway, today was a long day of varsity, as i had speech clinic- my 5year old client. He's really adorable! Finishing at five, i was told to get ready as dinner was going to be at John Dory's tonight. I wasn't really hungry and i'm on a whole new fitness plan. This therefore encouraged me to stick to a John House Salad-Awesome.

At the moment, my car is in for an overall service, which is often frustrating in times of need! To my surprise my dad bought me sound for my car which is to be installed tomorrow morning. I'm picking it up tomorrow after varsity.

Anyway.. think that's gonna be it for now. Spoken way too much!
May edit another post a little later if i have the time!
Otherwise fairwell my bloggers*
Mwah*

No comments: