Thursday, February 8, 2007

How pathetic can i get:)

Hey guys!

Firstly, Thanks so much for your comments on my previous blog. You guys have really put things into perspective for me. I really think i'm being such a girl about everything! However,on a girls defense, i think it's completely stereotypical to suggest that guys are always the one's to take the plunge:)

To be honest with you, if it were any other guy then i wouldn't be so defensive but i think it's the whole '5years of friendship' idea that makes me more weary.Why not take the plunge and let him know how i feel?Actually, we've opened up to each other about our feelings before.Yip, we were both keen. But then, that was it and i think his feelings have kind of changed since then.I don't know what really happened?This was like last year January. I hadn't had been seeing him so much then. So whether i told him now or not, it wouldn't make a difference...

But i've come to the conclusion that i'm being such a girl about the situation and whatever happens happens! That's exactly why i say, he's just a really good friend and i'm happy to keep it that way! I'm not in for a relationship at this moment in time anyway. I'm not relying on a guy for my happiness! I'm single and loving it:)

Anyway, sorry to keep boring you guys AGAIN! It just helps me work things out this way so i appreciate your patience! Anyway, started varsity today. Wasn't too bad, considering i went to 80s last night. Our timetable isn't too bad either. Gotta wake up sparrows fart again tomorrow!
Well, i had to do a quick report for varsity and headed off for work, which may i add was SO dead! Roxy came and visited after work and i met a friend of hers Shorne which is such an AWESOME guy! He's so cool to talk to cause he's on the same wavelength as i am. He's excellent at graffiti, it's actually amazing and he's just applied at this modelling agency. He really does look like amodel so they approved and told him to just beef up a bit. He really is a sweet guy and so full of compliments!

Other than that, i'm home from work. Just realised that my times posted for my blogs are incorrect? Anyway... it've spent way too much time on this thing today!

I'm going to sleep now!
Sweet dreams*Mwah*

No comments: