Sunday, February 4, 2007

"Hope that doesn't hurt you".... he says!

On Sunday 4th February, Sms reads as follows:

Hey Kle glad to see the ignoring of me was only temporary. Saw ur bro and girlfriend whilst dropping garths dad at rugby- wondered if you were there. So the hols come to an end at last? You looking forward to the busy year? Mine has started way to busy. Just to let you know Lyndall and i are now dating- hope that doesn't hurt you,as always i don't intend to hurt. Hope to see you around. Ross

Um... hold on a minute! I think you should read my previous blog dude! It's not one of those heartbreaker blogs i use to write. May i just mention that your name isn't gnawing at me anymore but instead i've moved on and realised that i want something way better and that my life is more than just hoping for a relationship that i may not really want and that i'm not wasting my life away being cut up over something like this!

It's quite funny recieving an sms like that after a night like last night! Wrong timing man! It's been how long since we broke up? You really think i'm still holding on?
And to the readers out there... Read two blogs back.
In this blog, Ross sends an sms telling me that i'm on his mind?? I even explained the situation and gave you options A,B,C or D.

Well it's a pretty screwed up story now so i really don't know what the answer is! Is he just trying to prove a point?
Anyway... If you want to read further and a bit of a lighter note...
Please Please Please read the next blog:) (the one before this one i.e. the previous blog:)

Anyway.. Luv ya guys for hearing me out*
Mwah*

No comments: