Friday, February 2, 2007

A little bit more on the ex...

Welll... it's been a frikkin busy week for me! Just been doing the odds and ends.
Worked tonight but just gonna cut the story short.
Throught the evening, i consistantly check my phone for any messages or plans to meet with a friend after work.
Tonight i had three:
1) From the other hostess asking whether or not i was working tonight
2) A friend Daniel, requesting we go to rugby tomorrow night, sharks vs blue vulls and hit 80s after for a good jol.
3) THE EX....

What actually makes the situation funny is that i actually have his number on my phone as
THE EX. It adds a bit of humour every time i receive an sms or phonecall from him rather than the name Ross.

Anyyway, his mom smsed me on Wednesday:

'Been thinking about you and hope you have a wonderful day. May all your dreams and wishes come true.'

I thought it was really sweet and she's always had a kind, caring heart!
Then tonight i recieve the message from my ex:

'Hey u. Had you on my mind alot lately. Hope you're doing superbly well...(asked bit about varsity) Well, drop me an sms when you get a minute.'

So have i? No not yet... I will but i'm not going to reply straight away. Don't get me wrong, i'm not trying to play with the guy, but just not yet...

So this is the situation. We broke up. His dad passed away and the breakup was just about immediate. He needed some 'time and space'. Months pass and heard a rumour he had a new girlfriend. After confronting him about it, finds out it wasn't true ( and i know for a fact he wasn't lying) There were feelings on his behalf but things kind of fell through between the two of them (so i'm led to believe). Now he's contacting me.

Choose one of the following:

A) He's lonely and needs that companion
B) He's sussing out what's up in my life or if anyone's taken his place
C) He's screwing with my head
D) He really does miss me

Well... let me know your answers if any. I don't know. I guess i wont know unless i give it some time. I was asked tonight whether i would take him back or not. My response: He's going to have to work a lot harder if he's even considering it,
I believe when our hearts are broken by someone we learn to love, they take a piece of us. I believe trust has a lot to play in the situation. You trust the person, that they will never hurt you if you gave them your whole heart. They take that heart and crush it. That's when it hurts. So somtimes we need to think twice about giving our hearts away, even if we do believe we can trust them.

Thanks for hearing me out. Your opinions mean a lot to me*
Sweet Dreams*

No comments: