Friday, February 16, 2007

Nice one!!!

My darling husband,

Before you return from your overseas trip, I want to let you know about alittle accident I had with your pick up truck.
Fortunately, it was not toobad and I didn't get hurt, so please don't worry too much about me. Infact, about 5 seconds after it was over, I felt much better and was back tomy happy, smiling self! I didn't see any reason to notify the police or ourinsurance agency.

I was coming home from K Mart, and when I turned into the driveway Iaccidentally pushed down on the accelerator instead of the brake! Thegarage door is slightly bent but your 4x4, fortunately, came to a halt whenit bumped into your car. Lucky for you, your motorcycle was spared.I am really sorry, darling. But with your kind-hearted, giving, lovingpersonality I'm positive you will forgive me.

Remember how much I love youand care for you, my sweetheart. Enclosed is a picture of my little"accident."
Have a safe trip home.
Oh yes, before I forget...
Your girlfriend called.
Your loving wife.
XoXoX



No comments: