Sunday, February 11, 2007

So much for the hairstraightner!





Hey all my little noo noo bugs out there!

Thanks for all your comments guys! Not that any of them show any love whatsoever:) And on that note... Steph, as a best friend... you should be taking my side and stop agreeing with all the guys!!!:) Anyway, let me put this straight guys. I really REALLY am not that bad when it comes to guys! It's just good conversation, that's all! How many of you AlwAys ask me.."So who's new?" I guess this is my way of putting things straight. You guys make me feel so bad now:) But anyway, i think a lot when i write so if i babble, it's merely a self-analysis of my own life, it's not intended whatsoever to bore you:guys:)

Anyway... my weekend.
I think i've already told you about Friday night- had to work and missed both the 21st and the rugby.
Saterday i had to roll outta bed again and take my car in for a service.
Had to sort out the shocks, tyres, wheel allignments and so it goes on. Cost:R3100
Having some time to spare, we headed off to the Pavillion in my dad's car. I walked away with a pair of black, pointy shoes from MIA, in which somehow i managed to get my mom to pay:)

Anyway, as buggard as anything, i headed off to a braai at Roxy's house. It was a combination of family and friend's in celebration of her birthday. the evening consisted of a few snacks and a number of different cocktails including the good old Cosmopolitan! A heavy storm broke loose, leaving a number of broken trees obstructing some of the roads in Kloof.
54 was our next destination! After having the girls flock to use the GHD hairstraightner, slap on the makeup, slip into the heels and short skirts, we only ended up arriving at 54 at roughly 10:30.

54's crowd consisted of those being in their 20's( early and late) which made the environment more pleasant and the evening more enjoyable. As i have mentioned before, i have never been much of a 54 fan. Reasons being that you walk out the doors with your clothes and hair honing of smoke and your clothes stinking of stale alcohol! Anyway, i really had a good evening last night as we gathered on the dancefloor and clicked our fingers to the beat of the music. The people were really friendly and the music attracted the right crowds. Anyway, it ended up being about six of us and man, did we have a good time. It was a very differnet crowd than usual. Often you could walk into 54 and acknowledge a number of people, whereas last night there was like hardly anyone i could recognise. The crowd wasn't familiar at all. Maybe that's what made it so good?


After many hours of dancing and throbbing feet, we ended up leaving at 3:00am. Yip that's pretty late i guess. But it really didn't seem so late cause we were having so much fun. By this time, our hair was huge. So much for the hairstraightner! After blindly driving though the thick mist, we managed to arrive back home.


I stayed over at Roxy's for the night. Well, it was only a couple of hours really and as i got home, i crashed on my bed for a couple of minutes. Lunchtime arrived and it was decided that we were tohave lunch at Spur. Now i know many of you are chuckling under your breaths and asking "why spur?"

My appetite was 'attended to' with tender chicken kebabs and three portions of vegetables including creamy spinach, buternut and mixed veg (kinda like au gratin).


My afternoon consisted of coffee at Kev's house. Actually, coming from Spur, i didn't have any coffee but we just chilled anyway. After arriving home, i had some varsity work to attend to. I was hoping to finish it before going to church but was unsuccessful.


Now i'm buggard, blogging and pondering upon my weekend;)

i think i may add in another blog a little later tonight.

If not, have an absolutley fabulous evening my friends!

Sweet dreams*

Mwah*


1 comment:

Roxanne said...

Yo Claire!
Nice Blog! you really do write well!
You forgot to mention the awesome dj at 54 that was jamming with us sort of haha!!! but its ok! I will remember that for years to come! will be our little special moment!
well enjoy vasity tom! hope you feel better soon love roxy