Sunday, February 18, 2007

So much to do, such little time...

Okay, so you gotta give me a little bit of a break regarding my blog!
Weekends...expect a little delay:)

Well, it all began friday. Woke up a little later than the usual 6:00, took a morning shower and departed for a couple hours worth lectures. What was suppose to be from like 12:00 to 2:00 ended up being only an hour or so lecture which wasn't to my objection at all obviously.
Lauren and i decided to end the week off with a creamy cup of cuppacino provided by the very well known Kloof coffee shop, Sprigs. The aroma of their Bran muffins eventually swayed us into sharing one between the two of us. Anyway, i think i mentioned this in my previous blog? Not sure but we wont dwell on thaat for too long.

Friday evenings are usually spent at the doors of the good ol Spur restaurant, hostessing.
I really don't have a problem with this,considering my shifts span from roughly 5:00-9:00pm and i get to indulge in their savoury veg and fresh bar, complementing the meal off with a good cup of coffee. So if i ever intend going out afterwards, which is more than likely, time is not a problem. and my social life is not affected by the hours i have to work.

Saterday hit me faster than what i knew. I managed to roll out of bed and hit the Pavillion AGAIN for like the third or fourth weekend in a row. My mother and i decided to hit the shops again. We arrived there at like 9:00am and only left at like 2:00pm. It was however to the best of my advantage, as i managed to walk away with a new top, skirt, earings, underwear and makeup. We managed to fit in a quick lunch at Centre coart, consisting of tortilla wraps, filled with creamy spinach and mushrooms, accompanied by a salad and of coarse... cuppacino:)

By the time we arrived home, it was time to get ready for the rugby at ABSA stadium- Sharks vs. Highlanders. After noticing the rain on the way back, i came to the conclusion the hairstraightner was not even an option. All ready to go, we pump up the music and vibe ourselves up for the rugby. As always, the crowd was a vibe and considering we had season tickets, we were so close to the players, we could just about smell their sweat:) We were about four rows from the field. And Francois Steyn is really not as small as he looks on t.v. He's actually huge!!
After fulfilling the cravings for Dinky Donuts, we managed to settle down an hour before the game. the game started at 8:30pm. The surrounding crowd, as i said was really awesome! It shows you what a difference the crowd makes!

After a pretty intense game with the Sharks beating the highlanders, we decided to hover on the field a bit before getting ready for 80s. The sharks players ran right passed us and we were surrounded by sharks players- (faint)- kidding:)

Anyway.. we hit 80's and the evening was really eventfull. Time waved us goodbye as we only ended up arriving back home at roughly 3:30am. There was this one guy that was determined to get me to dance at the top, above the dancefloor. A lot of the more 'confident' sort of girls enjoy dancing up there.Sometimes you could get a nice crowd of friends up there and it'l be loads of fun but this crowd was a little less appealing, with two girls rubbing themsleves up against each other, obviously one presenting with just a bikini top and the other one balancing so far on the beam, that a little more was revealed than her little denim mini. So i was pretty persistant with this guy that the floor was the better option for me. Look at first i was like 'boo ha ha, no thanks' when he asked me to join him, then he kept on asking the whole night!
What made it a little less appealing was that he was really sweaty and he was persistant on wrapping both his arms around me until i was drippig and drenched in his sweat from head to toe. Sorry if it sounds like stuck up and all but i was like...um.... k... i'm just gonna go to the bathroom now.... I didn't wanna be mean.

I really can't tell you the whole evening of 80's as that would leave me here forever and i've had min sleep! So moving on, i crashed on my bed. Was woken up sparrow's fart again this morning to exchange a couple of clothes for my mother at Sanlam. I had to go early as we intended meeting my family for lunch, for my aaunts birthday. So there i was, weary-eyed and bushy-tailed. I could bearly function. Rolling into the car, my dad and i headed off to Sanlam, arriving back at 11:00 and got ready for the lunch at Lestrada (hillcrest). After writing all this, i realise we eat out a lot! Anyway lunch was good, service was a little below average and price was a little above quality. We sat there like the whole afternoon, only arriving back home at 4:00.

That's it. That was my weekend. Tomorrow if i get the time, i'm gonna elaborate a little further. Why? Well, a lot went thorugh my head this weekend and a lot of decisions were kind of made. It was a good weekend, but also a little bit of a bummer. Will try let you in on a little tomorrow k? At the moment, i don't think im gonna get up very easily for varsity tomo! It's also gonna be a long day....

Thanks guys for your patience!
Have a great day tomo!
Mwah*

No comments: