Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Girls will be girls...

I firstly want to send out a general letter of apology acknowledging those of whom i may have offended in my previous posts. It has come to my attention that one or two individuals found it offensive that i post stories about my 'potentially hot friend', my ex or any other individual which may be so catagorized under the male species.

Truth be told that every girl has the innate ability and desire to acknowledge one with a potentially good looking characteristic whether it be his hair, his smile, those gorgeous blue eyes, those muscles, the style of dress, the tan and so i can go on!
Guys love it too! They just tend to focus more on what's under that new sexy top and push-up bra! Or where those skinny, brown legs really lead to!

On that note... a guy has to have good style of dress! That is a real headstart to any girls heart!
There is nothing more attractive than a guy with confidence. Not too much though. It should be enough to keep a girl wondering. So often have we stumble across a guy in a club and someone would comment on a guy's style of dress. He wasn't even that good looking but that button-up, collar shirt, open far enough to show a little skin, the low cut Levis, his subtle fragrance and his hair was enough to catapult a girl across the dance floor. It's all about confidence.
I suppose it would be the same with the girls style of dress. Not too confident, but confident enough. I don't know guys... let me here what your views are. I'm interested to know*

well... on a new note... nothing much has really happened with the ex (Ross) or the
'potentially hot friend'. Sorry, wish there were.
I might be able to have a bit more insight for you by tomorrow night or even thursday!
Why? Wel... my friend and i decided we're going to 80's tomorrow night! Not becaues of him but because i wanted to go out again before startin varsity again. I start varsity on Thursday. Ya i know, going out Wednesday night, then varsity Thursday, but i'm really not gonna get so cut up about it! i'm still entitled to some form of fun.
This is my plan for tomorrow if any of you wanna know what i'm getting up to:

I'm waking up (hopefully). Might hit the Pavillion with my mom and do a little shopping. She's finished her exams (Psychology) so she's breaking loose a little.
I don't know what else for the day, but tmorrow is my grans dinner and we going to some Italian place in Hillcrest which apparently is good? roxy will pick me up on the way back from cricket, and we'l go back to her place, get ready, straighten our hair etc.
Then...80s it is. Well... this is plan A so lets hope it'l still happen. Maybe i'l see my potential cause him and his friends were considering it, but i'm not going to cut myself about it if he aint there. I'm going for my last jol before varsity! So, hopefull it'l still happen and i'l let you know how it goes!

Otherwise... thats it from me for now!
Mwah* Mwah* Mwah*

2 comments:

Carla van Rooyen said...

Hey Kel

why not dgo out and have ajol it is your last night of freedom before you go back. Hope you hve fun. C u later at dinner

Carly

Unknown said...

More about boys... "rolling my eyes"