Sunday, February 4, 2007

He's just a 'friend'...

So where does it start...

Let me tell you about my day yesterday firstly.
I woke up, had to do a bit of grocery shopping and then headed to a braai at Steph's house.
Now Steph is my best friend from school and she had a fairwell for a frind of ours that is leaving to train for rugby in Austrailia.

With intentions of going to the rugby Sharks vs Blue Bulls match, i could not stay at the braai for long. i had to keep a good track of time throughout the day. This include backtracking the amount of time it'l take us to get there, how long i would take to get ready and do my hair, what time we meeting the others etc etc. So i left the braai at roughly 1:30pm.

Arring home, i was told to be ready by 2:30. Travelling there was fine but parking was ridiculously packed! We drove around for 2HOURS trying to find parking! As we approached a new entrance, we were asked whether or not we had a permit card or not.. Obviously as you guessed... we didn't. Eventually, after finding some parking next to a broken-down shed, we managed to take our seats just before half time. So as we sat down, the stadium flocked for drinks and food.

Anyway, remember this friend i told you about? We get on so well and he's one of those friends that you can flirt with but you know that whatever happens, it won't jeopordise the friendship?
IT kinda works both ways with us. There's the attraction from both sides but it's just all for the fun of it. I've known this guy for about 5 or 6 years now and we've stayed on contact ever since.
If you read our smses, it's as if we were together and everytime we see each other, it's like nothing else matters. But, we always kinda leave it there.
He plays for the Sharks Rugby Acadamy (A lot of my friends may know exactly who i'm talking about now)

Well, we both said we would meet up sooner or later throughout the evening becasue we both had the same plans- Rugby and then 80s.
So i only ended up seeing him at 80s and this is how it happened.During the rugby we said we would hook up at 80s. I walk into 80s and spot him at a bar, with his phone in his hand.
Anyway, he said he was busy smsing me and had just phoned me but i left my phone in the car so only got it afterwards. Oh my, it was so awesome to see him and he looked SO SO hot! Now let me just add that i'm very fussy when it comes to guys:) But he really looked like a guy from Archers Aqua:)

Anyway... i'm not going to write down the exact details because that would just be too gay and invasive:) that's for me to know*It would also make me sound like a real girl! Boy meets girl.... they stared deeply into each others eyes sorta stuff:) Sorry i'm not going to do that but what i am going to tell you is that it gets better and better everytime we see each other. He treats me so well and it sometimes feels like we are together. I guess my attraction for him has grown to a much greater extent, but to be honest with you, i'm just seeing what's happening i guess. How i see it at the moment... he really is just a friend*....

No comments: