Wednesday, February 7, 2007

It's frikkin impossible...

Well, hey all!

Let me just start off by telling you that i woke up this morning and headed off to the Pavillion again today! (Went yesterday) It was a good drive, apart from the eldery gentleman nearly knocking me off the road, because he carelessly hadn't checked his blindspot or indicated whatsoever. I must add that people should be doing this more often!

I think i'm already broke and i haven't even hit the 10th! Usually i tend to make it to the 10th which is ridiculous:)
Anyway, i've come to the conclusion that for me it is impossible to walk in and out of the Pavillion, and not walk away with something in your hand! Anyway, yesterday i walked out with a parsle consisting of underwear, a bracelet, jewellery and a bag. Today i walked away with another parsle of underwear, more jewellery, and yip.... another bag! The bag i bought today is a really really really nice bag and i'l try post a picture of a similar one at some stage!

Well.. i'm just about to get ready for my dinner tonight as well as 80's.
Nothing new to tell you yet. Will try add a new post by tonight, but i may be pretty buggard and i'm expecting i'l just crash, considering i have to get up early for my first day back at varsity tomorow.

Sorry for the bore guys but will chat soon!
Mwah*

No comments: