Monday, March 26, 2007

*Durban's night life on the move*

Having overcome the anxieties built within every inch of my breathing, living cell as to whether or not Friday evening was going to spent in a miserable state at work or whether it were to be spent with my ghd-perfectly-straightened hair, flapping in the wind, on the top of the Ricksha bus, the verdict was- the Ricksha bus.

Fortunately one of the previous managers so kindly accepted the request and worked for me on Friday evening, thus enabling me to experience the 'scenic views' of our deserted Durban streets, viewed from above, experience the intensities of the crowd's excitment and anticipation of Waxy's and Frankie's as well as take the opportunity to chuckle at Kevin's delightful drunken state (and many others of course).

To add to the amusement of the roaring anthems, the swinging-pole moves, the observing spectators (of whom were scratching in the bins at the time) and the inadequate bus, of which could not make it up hill, it is needless to say that we all managed to have an awesome time.
Considering the crowd was of unfamiliarity in the beginning stages of the evening, this was soon solved by the end of the evening via a numerous amount of drinks. I however was not in the position to drink, as i had to be the one to drive home, and my brother was in no state to hit the wheel.

The bus, arrived back at Joes Kools, which was greeted by a number of overly-intoxicated people staggering up the stairs. The rest of the evening spent at joe's was really great and so the evening was concluded with more drinks and more photos. My brother and i departed the rather distraught and destructed beaches of Durban at approximately 1:00am (not too bad, but it felt like it was 3:00am).

Saterday morning approached too quickly , as i again made my way to the Pavillion, buying a number of accessories, including a new watch.
Having arrived back at my house, early afternoon, it was time for me to get ready for the rugby (sharks vs. brumbies @ ABSA stadium)

Sitting two rows from the field, Carla, her friend-Jodi and myself were ready for the game, tickets in hand. To my surprise, that potentially-hot-friend of mine was sitting on the field throughout the game, with one of those yellow bib things on. Having smsed him and asking whetehr or not it was him, he responded saying that he was sitting on the field. We then met up at the end of the game and chatted for a while. All's cool between us.. Thank goodness*

Anyway, despite the dissapointing thrashing of the Brumbies, i had intentions to learn for this test (monday) this weekend, however nothing has been done about it and there are like 10chapters to learn. So a let evening was not even an option:(

The evening was then concluded having dinner at my aunts house after the rugby at 8:30pm, of where i met my parents. So after all that, the evening presented as being a late one.
Sunday was merely spent slaving away at the books for my test, half of which wasn't even present in the test may i add:/

Well.. that's it to my weekend. My predictions for the weekend were pretty accurate hey?
Anyway.. i'm buggard and off to bed now!

Mwah*

No comments: