Friday, March 16, 2007

Splashy....it's happpening!!


G'day my brothers and sisters! Before i begin my late evening blog, may i just add that life has been a little on the busy side, so much that i feel as though my head's been catapulted, whilst my body is left behind... Not a good feeling!
Well my friends and family, looks like Splashy is happening for me and i think that's where im gonna be spending my days of the Easter holiday, from the 5th to the 9th April. What swayed me in the direction further, was that i actuallly, for once in my entire manage to get off these days without any fighting and tears. (Not that there were any tears:)
Well, at the moment, work is rashing me because our other hostess (Roxy) is in Jo burg and because they got nothing better to do than to pick on the hostesss. Meantime, all she gets paid for is too stand and smile at people:) - referring to myself of course!
May i just add that i have SO much holiday work that i actually don't know where to begin or even think about it!
Anyway, nothing much has been happening my side of the world. I attended a 21st tonight- couple friends from school . Was a bit apprenhensive to go as you tend to dress to impress with your old friends. I've kinda got over that stage and i think they all have but it was an issue at school.Anyway, our group consisted of about 12 girls annd obviously included the boyfriends. Don't you find it amusing how everybody is 'friends' meantime they've hardly spoken to each other? Well, in this particular example, where ther is a large group, you may only be a friend, because you have your connections in the group, but the others are just there to be seen as your 'friends'. Understand?
Anyway, tonight surprised me a little as i was originally apprehensive to go, expecting everyone dressed to impress and slapping onn their fae smiles, tey once presented in high school.
Man.. the evening turned out to be so pleasant and it's amazing to idenntify how everybody has changed and matured through life! They really are a stunning group of girls and i really do miss them!
Anyway, having to work, i ricked up at the braai at about 10:00 and acknowedged everybody at the braai and caught up on a lot of news. A lot of them had come from Maritzberg for the weekend to spend it with the twins (birthday), which was really awesome to see!
and obviously a lot of them bought their boyfriends as well. It was a braai, chilled and layback 21st which was amazing, considering everyonne was tired and exhausted from their 'Maritzberg hangovers:)'
Considering i had come striaght from work, i was ready to leave the braai, which was roughly 12:00 and headed on home.
I'm really keen to go to rugby tomorrow but lacking a bit in the pennies! How much does that suck!
chat tomorow though!
mwah*

No comments: