Thursday, March 8, 2007

Going local...

Varsity turned out to be a taste like heaven yesterday as the hours were short and i managed to leave at like 12:15. Anyway, the first priority was to get my sound put into the car, so this onnly took about half an hour or so as, it was only the speakers that had to put in. I must say, Car Audio in Pinetown was so welcoming and helpful. I was seated with a cup of coffee and a magazine, giving me an opportunity to breath and unwind from two tripple lectures.
The car was finished before i had even finished my coffee.
After having stopped off at Tiffany's in kloof and purchasing a top and a bag, i mad my way home.

The evening was enjoyed with a few friends at Frankie Bananas in Hillcrest. Wednesday nights appears to be the pumping night and the evening by which one is able to identify every second person walking past. Overall the place was great, the vibe was awesome and the crowd was amazing.

We eventually ended up moving across to Scaramouch to see how the evening was kicking off there. I wasn't fanatical with the d.J or the music he was playing and eventually i was ready to call it an evening. We left the joint at about 12:30 so it wasn't too much of a late evening.

waking up this morning as a little more than challenging as i was running late for varsity. I only had like half an hour to get ready. (ya so i guess for males it's sufficient but females- a little challenging) Anyway, We had to do testing on a child with cerebral palsy today which was the greatest challenge of all, but such an eyeopener.

After having crashed on my bed after arriving back froom varsity, i crashed on my bed. I set my alarm as i had intentions of waking up, and giving me sufficient time to get ready. Again, i must've switched it off or something as i was running late for work. Againn i only had like half an hour to get ready.

Anyway.. sorry this is a little bit of a bore and the content is noot very intriguiging but at the moment my mind is not co operating due to lack of sleep.
I will post abetter blog soon tho.
Tomorrow i should be going to casablanca which is to be really cool!

Chat soon*

No comments: