Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A good enough reason...

Hey all!

Ok so i know its been way too long since my previous post! But i'm upping my game.
Let me just begin by adding that varsity has been overboard hectic! The letters on my keyboard are even wearing away as we speak and are doing funny, innvolentary stuff, which may i add is not due to tto much blogging but merely due to the fact that i have so many frikkin assignments of which i should be doing right about..... now. But no.. i'm here blogging away.. boo haha!

May i just add that im so over varsity! I think i'm in pretty much in all my lecturers bad books at this moment in time. How i got there, who the hell knows, but it aint a good place to be!
Well, the last two weeks have been suicidal for me and iv had two 31/2 year old clients to test for hearing. Neither being cooperative whatsoever (oobviously) hence both sessions went downhill from there. The one child wouldnt even let me topouch his head cause he had like some sort of phobia for people touching his head or ears. So i passed the first session, provided my lecturer granted me the hairy eyeballs. The seconnd session, well i'm yet to see. It tends to be a momet of suicide as a self evaluation is expected of us after every session. i.e. provides us with the opportunity to feel overly depressed about life and adds a little kick in the ass when your already on the floor. Moving on...

Im on holiday at this moment in time. Ok so it's only for 10days but its sufficient to regain my sanity. Ok lets just take into considerationn the fact that i have like six assignments due the first two weeks back....aaargh!

so thats the reason i've been like a hermit crab these past say two weeks!

Other 'highlights' as such of last week included gracing 80s with my presence.
Man what an evening! Met a bunch of great guys who were more than happy to buy us drinks and just have a jol. The one guy was half italian, which was pretty cute, when he try to charm me with the language. So he thought this would score him a couple of browny points, which may i add he did, but when he mentioned he was keen and all, i was like hang on boy, here's my number, dwell on it. So lets just say there's nothing a couple coffees wont do. So we still keep in touch which is awesome and we'l defiately be seeing each other again soon...

Haha.. it all actually started when Roxy losed me to buy some smokes. I was approached by this kind smile, asking whether or not i was alone and if i wanted company. With arms wide open to any new person, i agreed for him to sit down next to me and get to know each other better.

anyway.. took that week easy, as i knew what was soon to be approaching the following weekend... splashy!

No comments: