Friday, March 23, 2007

What a dilemma..

Well... this absolutely sucks...
Looks like my chances of geting off tonight are slim.
But i'm pushing on...

At the moment i'm sitting in front of the computer and waiting to leave for my 11:25am lecture.
I always tend to rock up late for this lecture though.

Anyway, i have nothing else to say except HAPPY BIRTHDAY to li'l Kev who has now turned 24. (was i suppose to keep that part discrete?) and hey hey to Carla of whom i'm spending saterday evening screaming and shouting in the ABSA rugby stands with.
Hope it's still on hun! I still reckon we hit Joes or 80's or summin afterwards but that's your call!

Now i'm trying to get hold of this other chick that will apparently consider working for me, but her phones with some other dude, of which only sees her this afternoon... aaargh... the frustration!

Anyway.. wil chat later and keep you updated! I'm gonna go make some coffee to calm my nerves.....or not:)

Mwah*

1 comment:

Carla van Rooyen said...

Hey sweety, Still on for rugby and we are so going out after. Jodi said we can stay over at her house so we dont have to drive a long way home. It is gonna be so much fun. Party time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!