Tuesday, March 6, 2007

On the road again...

Another day and time just feels like it's flying way over my head sometimes!
It's funny though how the weekdays usually drag on, yet the weekends become oblivious to us.

Well, im writing this as the clock ticks further and further, to time wasted where i should be in bed now, preparing myself for another fully loaded day at varsity. Instead i resort to my burning desires of having to write in my blog for the evening, so bare with me if this post may appear to be full of grammar or spelling errors. (kev i suggest you avoid reading just this post as this may result in the following side affects such as frustration or innapropriate behaviour or language on your behalf:)

Moving on.. I think i've finally come to the conclusion that because Splashy has always been pushed aside at the back of my mind for the last how many years, it's time for me to bring that mouldy and dusty idea right out of the cupboard again and actually contemplate goin. So this is it.. i think i'm going. I was suppose to do promotions there but i've thought otherwise.

Today consisted of a rather different day. Our prac was to visit the Fulton School for the Deaf in Hillcrest, for one of our lectures. It was a real eye opener for me but i'm not going to go much further into that as i've had to have written reports etc. and i don't see any reason as to why i would regurgitate this information and experiences back to you, unless you would request for me to. But overall.. it's amazing to see how this school differs fropm any other school in the way they communicate etc.

Having arrived back at the Westville campus it was time for me to depart to our speech clinic at the William clarke's children''s home. By the end of the session, i was buggard for the day!
Now i sit here writing reports until it comes out of my ears. But never fear as tomorrow looks like a more promising day and i think we'll be finishing varsity at 12:30

Fpor now i have to say fairwell and i'l chat again tomorrow. Sorry for the short post but il make it up to you guys!
Mwah*

No comments: