Sunday, March 11, 2007

You're an FHM model???

Ok, ok so i been slacking off lately, but with good reasoning! Let me just say i been real...busy...

Before i beginn my weekend's itinerary, may i just warn you that my eyelids are hanging at my knees at the moment from tiredness and therefore this may have an effect on both my spelling and grammar.

Anyway, my weekend all began, meeting carla for an afternoon coffee, before getting ready to go to work. To cut a long story short, work was so so busy and the que only managed to die down at about 9:00pm. The reason why i told you that 'useless' piece of information is merely based on the fact that i had every intention of clocking out early and gracing Casablanca with my presence. Previously, before work, my evening 'plot' waas to escape work at about 8:30, giving me sufficient time to fly home aand make myself loook a little bit more approachable. The plan failed. Not the 'make-myself-look-a-little-bit-more-approachable-part' (hehe), but the plnn of getting out aat 8:30. Aaargh.. the people just kept on flocking through the doors! Aaargh..
tick tock...tick tock... As the second hand passes, so does the number of people. And of course, being the hostess, i get paid to be polite and smile at everyone (meantime, inside, i was cursing every onne of them- only kidding- i'm not that mean:)

Well, plans were made and rearranged in every possible way. Instead of having to drive down with my brother, it ended up being just girls-awesome.
Aaargh... eventually, we only ennded up arriving there at about 10:30pm (i think)
Anyway, casablanca was having a Millers party so it was pretty busy and the crowd there was awesome. Having not been at Casablanca for a while, it was a really cool evening, with majority of the crowd coming from Tiger! That's what made it so cool... ah... the goood old days of Tiger!

Anyway, having gone to the bathroom, this girl approached me and started chatting to me, providing me with tips on how to do hair etc.

"Darling, i'm an FHM model annd i work for FHM!"

I scann her up and down subtly....hesitate.... (Ok whatever) and reply..."is it?"
Anyway, she's trying to give me tips and talking about absolute rubbish!
How did i know she was lying? Well, her friend approaches both of us and says,
"My friend here works for Cosmopolitan!" So i just smile and say..."oh cool":)

Well, the music ws awesome so i decide to go listen to the beats and swing my hips to the rythem (kiddin). I was greeted by a lot of familiar faces annd generally the crowd was awesome! I even ran into one oof the guys i worked with at the A1 grand prix. What makes it so funny is that this guy absolutley adores himself and he can just sweep girls off their feet (and he knows it). I however have prior knoweldge about this fellowed boy because of my friend Teri. She tends to tell me his pick-up lines and his scheme of action. It's so amuzing watching him pick up a girl. Look, he's not that bad, but he aint anything amazing. He's actually a hillarious guy to be around! The evening in general was loads of fun and considering i haven't been there foor a while, i'll definately go back again soon.

Anyway.. moving on in the weekend, i woke up for an early visit at the pavilion( again)!
This time i hadn't walked away with any clothes or anything, except for a birthday present. This kind of shows a clear indication of how well i manage my money throughout the month!
Anyway, i ended up going to a birthday braai at abou two where i kind of met up with a lot of people i haadn'y seen in ages.

The evening, was spent mellow and the WHOLE of Sunday consisted of me working on an assignment for varsity which was so annoying!
So i'm off to bed, otherwise i'll never make it through tomoro!
Will keep you updated!
Mwah*

1 comment:

Carla van Rooyen said...

ighHey Party animal, we did have fun on Friday. Glad you came. Must do it again real soon. Luvies Carla