Sunday, January 28, 2007

My love for Gucci

Ah man...
I've always been a Gucci fan and taken to the likings of their quality accessories.
I was so frustrated as a couple of weeks ago, i spotted the most divine Gucci bag. It costed an arm and a leg but just staring at it made me satisfied and content. However, needless to say, i went searching for my friend to provid her with the same tingly feelings i felt just staring at it on the shelf, glowing as it proudly shone through the glass window.

Walking through the glass doors of the store, anticpitating to soon spot the bag i had fallen in love with, a feeling of dissapointment enveloped me. The voices around me, began to feel somewhat further and unreal. It felt like a scene from a movie- the loss of a loved one. My heart skipped a beat and my breath turn to ice as i exhaled. The bag was gone...yes...gone:(
The stand where the bag stood so proudly on it's pulpit was removed.

I then moved on to the next store where i saw an awesome pair of shoes and bought those instead!

No comments: