Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Frikkin blog!...

Aaargh... oh my it must have taken me like half an hour to log onto my sight!
No.. i didn't forget my password!

Anyway... now that i've just about torn away half my french gel overlays, i'm going to begin this blog by telling you how my day was. May i just add that gel overlays become rather expensive if you consider having them done religiously. It appears to be such a luxury when the first appointment is booked, but once the cash starts running low, a plan B is essentail! For me this would simply mean slapping on that dark nailpolish. So if you see me wearing that dark nailpolish.. you know! Well, i've been having my nails done for about a year now. That means, my overal expenses on nails for a year would have been roughly R1600. Thats if i go once a month, but there have been occasions where i would have to go every third week, as my nails simply couldn't cope a whole month in my stressful environments and conditions e.g. exam times or breaking up with an ex!

Ya ok ...about my day.. Well it was a really mellow day and i seemed to enjoy just loathing on the couch, watching one or two movies, with a mug of 'weighless hot chocolate lite' in my hand. I must say i rarely watch t.v. so this became a luxury to me. I began a somewhat beautiful rainy day by watching a documentary on the 9/11 with George W.Bush. I was rather amused listening to George W.Bush preach those wise words of wisdom..."fool me once, shame on...uh..umm"(silence) I must say i had a good chuckle!
Moving on.. i watched a movie today of these three friends, hitting the road with the intentions of going on a road trip. What was intended to be a group of friends just having fun, lead to be a disaster. The movie takes one through the journey of love, betrayel, drugs and even death. I'm not going to tell you the whole story but i do recommend it. (i did however miss the first 10minutes) I think the movie is called 'Simple Plans' but i'l keep you updated about that and will confirm.
With much motivation required, i found myself sitting in the Wednesday night spinning class. Im still pretty stiff from taibo last night so i had to cringe and moan a couple of times. Then i pretty much spent the night in. It was a real mellow, lazy day but what the hell.. i am on holiday:)

I then received a couple of smses from my friend i haven't seen in a while. Actually, he's pretty much my 'flirting buddy':) Ever had one of those? You can say anything and everything and you know it wont jeopordize your friendship in any way.(ok so there are limits, but work with me on this one) Ok so there is some form of attraction but i think you have to discipline yourself every once in a while. I mean, i've known this guy for nearly 5years now, but i think i've seen him like twice a year. Everytime we get together, it's like we have the best times together and it's like we know each other backwards...oh my GOSH! That sounds so cliche...sorry! Anyway.. chatted to him a little tonight and we keen to see each other again (although, we always say that)!Will keep you updated bout that. Anyway, he is pretty cute:)

Well.. im gonna leave it there for now. You see.. i only got to bed at frikkin 4am and i have no idea why?!?! So annoying! It's not like i woke up spontaneously! I actually lay there stairing at my ceiling. So now i'm going to go annd crawl into bed (after another cup of that 'weighless hot chocolate lite')
Hey, i think i'm getting the hang of this now.. Just hope i didnt bore you too much?!
If i did then i'm sorry.... but then why read the frikkin blog? I mean you got this far didnt you? No seriously, thanks man!

Sweet dreams*
Mwah*

No comments: