Friday, January 19, 2007

A complete waste of time...

Anyway, i'm just gona start off with a little bitching session then i'l procede with my blog.
Firstly i ended up at work last night and they were giving me crap about going away this week, with the reason being that it was simply the 'wrong time' and there was no one that could replace me. I originally made plans to go away and even confirmed it with one of the manangers. I warned them on MONDAY that i had intentions going away and they made it all out to be perfectly fine. So last night they said i couldn't go away unless i found someone. Aaargh.. ok i know thats how it generally works with most restaurants but wait for it... I phoned up another girl (the other hostess) pleading her to work for me. Turns out she could work two out of the three shifts but couldn't work tonight. So i thought this was a bit of a head start. Turns out i was wrong. The Duzi race is on today and there are expectations of the restaurant being extremely busy, soi they needed me to que. So basically it was one nights work for a whole frikkin weeks holiday! Anyway, i desperatley grabbed one of the waitresses of whom i thought was competent enough and told the managers that this girl will be working for me. I know they probably aren't really happy with me but come on!

So that's it, i'm off to the berg in about half an hour and i really am looking forward to it. I managed to squeeze in a quick session of gym this morning, so i at least don't feel as guilty.
I'm just a bit tired though as i couldn't sleep last night.

I was awake until like 2am again, stairing at my ceiling.. Why? My wall had become like a feeding field of four lizzards.I usually don't have a problem with lizzards. It's those other creeping, crawling, flying things that annoy me. There is nothin as annoying as here a flapping beetle, continously knocking itslef against your ceiling the whole night. It suddenly stops. You hope slowly start dozing until it soars down, landing on your nose, sending those itching sensations right across your face.. I wanted to scream. So i lay there, watching these four lizzards pick up one bug after the other, until two of them turn against each other and start fighting over their prey... aaargh... disgusting! I was praying one of those wouldn't land on me!

Anyway... gonna run. Wouldnt wanna be late now.
I will definatley keep you updated!

Bye*
Mwah *

No comments: