Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just another day...

Well... i think this is gonna be a short blog as i really am poked and probably gotta long day tomorrow.

Ok so where shall i start off? Ok i didn't end up goin to Casablanca last night (reasons provided in my previous blog) and i was actually really buggard!

Well.. as for today, i woke up roughly 7:30am (thats a real challenge for me considering it's varsity holidays!) I went to Stephs house for coffee until about 11:00.
Before i speak further on that note, i'l just add that i dropped my mom off in Durban for an exam ( i needed the car), came home, made dinner and then chilled at Erin's house and watched The Negotiator. That's to cut my day short.
It seems so little yet i'm so buggard! The driving takes it out of you!

Well, i offered to do dinner tonight and it was kind of a surprise for my parents...aaaahhh...
Anyway, the mains consisted of a Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole, served with rice, butternut, potato and a little side salad with tomato, feta etc.
Desserts were served consisting of a light fluffy chocolate mousse, of which i'm still feeling now, because it was really creamy and rich.
It wasn't suppose to be anything major but i just sort of added the touches here and there and it ended up huge! It was really good though and no one appears to be sick in bed or chucking yet:)

Well, i'l elaborate a little more tomorrow because i think i may have a little time here and there.
I'm having my nails done tomorrow and then working tomorow night, but for now...
GOODNIGHT*

No comments: