Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I should've been an artist:)

Ok so it's a lil blurred and has real poor quality when displayed here but this is what is presently set as my desktop background. Its just a collage of some oof my friends. I do apoloogise for those of you who have their photos extra large. It's just that when i a ttempted at making it smaller, it came out even more blurred. Soo dont kick my ass... Just be grateful:)
Hope it came out ok on this site?
Mwah*
PS.. stay in tune for the splashy photos- exposed or censored..moo haha*

4 comments:

sdfa sdfasdfadsf said...

Man I'm sexy. :)

Claire Fouche said...

oh honestly... the only frikkin comment you leave me is that pathetically poor excuse to rate how 'sexy' you are? Gimme a break kevy..

Anonymous said...

haha, I know a few people in that photo... Clint, Kev, Ross and some other faces but can't for the life of me remember their names. Kevin, you are a sexy man.

Klara said...

Lovely Place!!