Monday, June 18, 2007

Kinda like a Splashy reunion, but at Burn...

Yeh we hhit Burn and this is what we came out with:



My bro and Paula









Ryan from the Living Alarm. We used to go to school together, now we just worship them when they on stage.. okay maybe their music aint my type ..but they still cool. Vote for president.


































































Ok... HEAVY!!... Its bee so frikkin long since iv actually stumbled across this site of mine...

Lets just say that Facebook is a real bad influence! Ok its just convenient and Like EVERYONE has it.... yeh... you too sweeetcheeks!
ok so let me just grab a jacket before i hit it away because im freezin my haunches off .. i dunno.. did that make sense? May i just send a warning that i really hope your english is good as well as your spelling before u even attempt reading this sight because my laptop is packin in and it randomly misses out letters an all.. So occasioonally, you may have to fill in the blanks where possible:) Come on... we know u got an A for tht in preschool:)

So where do i start? Ok NO FRIKKIn WAY am i gonna start from where i ended off last time!Are u kiddin me? Thats just way way too much. Il give u a little insight. Varsity exams: Crazy and over it and must die in a fire (complements to Kev). Im on holiday and now i sit and and wait anxiously for my phone to ring... i need a hug:( Only kiddin... Instead of vomiting my whole life story in this post, im just merely gonna post whole bunch of random, recent photos and let u know as i go along. Oh wait.. iv just done that.. But i got over it at the end... so stopped commentin.. sorry;)Besides, as if you were gonna remember all that i say anyway AND it is known that the human mind retrieves and makes sense of visual cues more than spoken so keep ya eyes peeled sweetcheeks!
Im gonna start off with this weeekend tho. Do things a lil bit in the opposite direction... Later on il add further on random events but lets just enlightn u on my weekend in the meantime:

Friday i cant rant and rave about so leets not even discuss that.. keepin in mind i had to work that night even tho it was my last exam thursday. Sad life hey? I still havent had that very special moment to celebrate with somebody yet.. Ok no wait i lie.. Let me just fill u in on more.

Saterday: Yeh i hit the Pavilion with my mom, my gran and my aunt... yeh sweet huh?
Rugby Australia vs. South Africa was then spent anxiously clutchhin onto the seats at Kevs braai. Ok so Im an OVERBOARD fan of rugby but strange enough i maanaged to maintain some form of sanity around all his friends. Ok so i managed to swig three brutal fruits (i dont even drink brutal fruits) in like half an hour and that got me cracking in the presence of Joe and herr friend. My stomach was going into spasm with laughter.
Then i said my farewells and departed some time after.

Next destination was Burn. Our friends were playin (The Living Alarm) so we were there even before the doors opened.. Yeh that is pretty gay hey? We took random photos and thats the story there.. Sorry very vague...


Ok so that was short and sweet hey hey?
Will update ya real soon otherwise.. Im on holiday now so i can kinda let you in on a lil more.
Sorry this post is real distorted in structure but you'l get over it. Just like you got over your dead grandma. Okay.. thats was a lil senstive... Cheers*